Sunday, July 3, 2011

There’s NO Such Thing as Residual Income


Team mate Lonnie Niver wrote a very good article over at APSense. Make sure to go over and read the comments!  Here is the link!  http://www.apsense.com/article/theres-no-such-thing-as-residual-income.html

Did the heading get your attention?
Good, because this is what people tell us as children and we pass it on to our children (except for me NOW). It’s a never ending cycle that only a few have learned to break. It bugs the hell out of me that all of us have been taught this ridiculous propaganda.
My mom came to Michigan to visit. It is nice to see her again but even at 42 years old she is still pushing on me that “There is no such thing as residual income”. She came over last night to take us out for ice cream. When we return to my house to visit some more we got on the subject of making money. The conversation started out talking about my eldest son wanting to move out of the house but I don’t think he is ready. I want to teach him how to create residual income for himself at a young age but he doesn’t want to listen. Typical teen!
Mom makes a comment that there is no such thing as residual income. My son is best just to be educated and get a good job. My son is going to school to be a male nurse and that I am proud of him for. He wants to do something he loves and I don’t want to discourage him from that. But I also believe he should learn how to control the money he does make.
Dave Ramsey is right, our education system is all messed up. they teach our children everything except how to control money. I told my mom I was going to make residual income for my family. I looked over to my wife and she supported me by saying, “you do it baby”. We are fed that education is the best and that is the only way to success. I want to vomit every time I hear of this or think of it.
We live in a world where the rich get richer because the poor work for the rich. We have to get control of our lives, our finances and start thinking for ourselves. Learn how to invest in residual income systems. Make money work for us instead of us working to make money.
Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great Blog.Online affiliate marketing is one of the most perspective companies to become profitable online. Affiliate marketing online combine contains own tools and strategies in addition to methods of conventional online advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wonder if a person could make true residual income from home, but my wondering is over! I have found an opportunity where it is happening for me and thousands of others. It is great to be among the 3% finally, instead of being with the miserable 97%. Thanks to network marketing and being persistent to find the right business to invest in I am now a winner, no longer called a quitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!