Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eddie Was Gullible, But NOT Anymore!

A very special THANK YOU to Eddie for writing this for our blog!



I remember when I first began my adventure on this expansive world-wide web. It was truly a scary one to begin with and I was very intimidated to say the least. Everyone seemed to be so knowledgeable and so sure of themselves. This made me very vulnerable to all their evil deeds in which I found out later on were very misleading. You see, in general, I am a very trusting person until I find out that you have deceived me somehow. That is when the trusting factor STOPS. I can't stand liars, cheaters, thieves, etc. I do not participate in such activities, therefore I do not condone them in any fashion, nor do I believe others should be practicing them. Of course I am old enough to know that this world is full of evil people just waiting to take advantage of someone, somehow.

Yes, I have fallen prey to many scams since my beginnings but not anymore. I have learned the hard way but I am now focused and on a mission to help others so they will not have the same misfortunes as me. This comes in the way of getting involved with programs like The Grand Retirement Program, also known as TGRP. Here I have met GOOD people who have the same mindset as me and are willing to help, not hinder, those that are looking for ways to earn an honest living from network marketing. I could name some of these outstanding folks that have now become my good friends, but for fear of leaving someone off the list, I will just tell you that they exist within this group.

If you find yourself falling prey to each and every pre-launch that rears it's ugly head, then you need to change your way of thinking RIGT NOW and realize there are NO “get rich” programs out there. You need to discover your niche, then concentrate on finding a legit opportunity that offers what you are interested in pursuing. Once you find it, focus on building it and it only until it is strong and producing income on its own. Once this is accomplished, then you are ready to move on to your next opportunity. Just remember, too many irons in the fire can oftentimes take your attention off what needs to be handled immediately. When this happens you realize days have flown by and you have not accomplished one thing.

I have come a long way in my networking adventure and I have been very discouraged at times. Now I am on the road to success and I owe to all the good folks that have shown me ways to improve my strategies and point me in the right direction. For these I will forever be grateful. Gullible? Not anymore! I pray this has given you a ray of hope that you can still make an outstanding living on the internet if you use caution and listen to the right people. Much to your success my friend!

Respectfully submitted,

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you whole heartedly . It seems to be the way you have to go in this business. Yes the TGRP is amazing and always there live to answer your questions . Also I have had trouble in the past staying focused and concentrating on one thing till it runs smoothly. Thank you Eddie for this post. It is always nice to know that your not alone and that you have also had the same pitfalls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!