Thursday, July 14, 2011

Important Advice From Ron Magee

Ron is another valued TGRP member! Great advice here! There are many investment programs that will take your money and give you no return on your investment! 

 

Avoiding the Pitfalls

The challenge of Internet marketing, of choosing the right program to promote, avoiding the scams and the methods of marketing is possibly the biggest downfall of the majority of those seeking to find riches working from home on the computer today.

If you are just starting out, many of these challenges can be avoided by becoming members of different social sites like Apsense and then searching out someone they can trust, someone who has been successful that will take you  under their wing and teach you.

If you have been around for any length of time, you know what I am talking about. How many times have you heard "I wish I knew then what I know now". Or how many hours and hundreds or even thousands of dollars I have wasted on programs that did not work.

Knowing and trusting someone while not the only method of avoiding the pitfalls but it is the safest. Now that is not to say that you will get it right every time nor that the person that you choose will always lead you in the right direction but that is something that you will learn very quickly. I have learned that when someone screams "Scam" or what the "scam report sites" have to say, it can be misleading. I have seen programs branded as "scams" on this very site when in fact they turned out to be very good programs and a lot of people made a lot of money with these programs. Trust your gut and do not invest a lot of money until you are satisfied.

Some things work better for one than they will for others. In my case I have chosen to stay away from programs that require monthly autoships or monthly fees simply because these require an active downline and most who begin, drop out shortly there after when they are not making money. They simply cannot or will not duplicate and it becomes more than a job just having to replace those who drop out.

I choose to make my main program one that has a long track record of paying it's members, one that has been paying out for nearly 20 years. F5M-MC is and will remain my main focus and along with it comes TheGrandRetirement as well as ThePowerofOne.

But once in awhile something comes along that really attracts my
attention, something that jumps out at me and pulls me in. But that being said, it still must meet my criteria of a one time payment. And that program came along just a few days ago. I think you will get the same feeling if you take the time to listen to a recorded call from  June 20.

If you like what you hear and if you have that same attraction, come back here to become a part of this great new program. After all it is only $5, less than you spend of a hamburger and coke.

Thank you for your time and reading my article

1 comment:

  1. Very truthful post Ron! I have been there, done that also & it is a GREAT feeling when you finally discover your niche in networking marketing and begin to make substantial monthly income for the very first time. You want to shout it to the world, but the world doesn't hear too good because they have been burned too many times already. I am happy that you found your niche and much success to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!