Monday, July 18, 2011

Malok Has an Appology...

Meet Malok Mading Recently, he had an issue with Face Book and he wrote this article over at APSense to warn and apologize for not catching it sooner.

Recently this week,I login in to my Facebook account and the shocking thing was; I saw a message from one of my best friends.She was telling me how much she like a photo which I was tagged in with her.She did not know that I didn't tagged her in any of my photos and that I didn't sent it out to her or any of my friends.The claim was saying this message:
{Friend's name} I really love my new iPad2! playing angry birds on it is so fun haha! I received it today from fedex and I paid nothing which is pretty exciting :) They are only giving a limited supply in each area so I dont think this will last long. This is where I got it from, hopefully you can get one to http://tcrohngj.tcrohngj.a​cgb.info/?tcrohngj"
There was also a tagged photo of an Ipad 2 in which I have tagged all my friends including the recipient friend telling the named friend of mine to take actions and get it free.
Well,what I worry most is the trust my beloved friends who might think that I did such a thing to them but I am totally speechless over this.
The way it is so complicated that it even got my names, friends' names as well as accessing my Facebook profile left me with more questions than answers.Currently,I have more than 4 hundreds friends who have receive this same "Photo Tagging thing"
To make it short,if you as my friend on Facebook has received this "Photo Tag" saying that Malok has tagged you in his photo,kindly please help me by reporting this to Facebook or delete it completely.
I have my principles and morals which define how I interact,contact and share with people around me including my friends.
Otherwise,I would like to caution others too to be careful lest such things might happen to them.
Facebook in recent years has been trying to fight spam and hacking but still this crook guys are still destroying people's name and image with such things.
So please,to any annoyed friend/contact believe me that I never intended to do you anything as this.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this happened to you but I'm sure you are not the only one that fell prey to this atrocity. These folks need to be caught and prosecuted for their deeds. I hope it will not happen again. You are so kind to offer an apology for something you never did. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Malok, it is wonderful that you have brought this to everyone's attention.

    I got taken by this one a couple of years ago and ended up with a cell phone bill in the hundreds of dollars. Thank God my phone provider removed those charges from my bill and changed my number.

    Please everyone beware you could be next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eddie,thank you so much for your sympathy.I am recovering but I worry of others too who might be in that situation or are about to.
    @Stacey,thank you too for your awesome feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!