Monday, July 11, 2011

Not AttendingTrainings-You ARE Missing Out.

Wow! There have been quite a few attending the Monday trainings! We would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU! To everyone who has been attending and learning to work your business to a success!

Now, for those team members who don't, why?! You are cheating yourself! There is a lot to learn to be a successful marketer. We show you how to use many great tools and tips with our Monday trainings.

We have learned to use splash pages, auto responders, WidgetQuick, FaceBook, FanPages, post classified ads, AdLandPro, APSense, and many more tools available for you to market online and succeed.

Today, Brenda went deeper into FanPages and FaceBook promotion. You need to attend to learn!

Once again, I remind you to come to our blog, leave comments, testimonials, start or contribute to a Blog Frog conversation. These are just a few ways to drive traffic to you and your business!

That's it for now, remember, promote, and learn and you will earn!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kat,
    And of Course Brenda.....
    Going to the Training on the Grand Retirement Plan site is a must for me.
    Even tho I have been Marketing for 15 years, I still Learn to Earn.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bang on Kat!

    The training sessions are great and I do try to attend every one of them. Only a virus can keep me away when I don't make them as like what happened today. Really wanted to learn facebook advertising too!

    Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoy the training sessions but for some reason I have other business appointments that come up at the same time. I am blessed to have Brenda as my sponsor who will continually do one on one training sessions with me. It is very convenient but not taken for granted by me. I know time is valuable and I respect that with Brenda and the others I deal with regularly. Tks for the reminder in this post as to how important the training sessions are for everyone's benefit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!